Subject: Connecting a PC to an Amiga
From: Keith Lea <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 1995 00:26:39 -0500

I am having a problem connecting my PC to my amiga.  I followed the 
instructions that were available on a web site of someone on the list.  
The only diffrence was that I was using ver 4.0Demo of Amitcp.  My 
problem is that once I get all the software configured.  I can then ping 
the PC from the Amiga but after 8 or so pings it locks the amiga and 
crashes.  Now the PC side is working fine as I can ping other PC's that 
are on the Network fine without any problem.  I have tried this 
configuration using 2 different PC's and a different Amiga.  Same 
situation occurs.  That lends me to believe it is in the configuration of 
the Amiga any suggestions would be appreciated.  My configuration follows

Pentium 133, 64M RAM, WiNNT 3.51 support level 3, 3 Com Etherlink III 
using Thinnet.  

Amiga 2000 040-Zeus, 64M Ram, A4066 Ethernet Card, Amiga OS 3.1, Amittcp 
4.0 Demo.  

If someone has a similiar combination or even something close could you 
share your insight as I am going nuts.  Thanks

Keith

*****************************************************************************
*Keith Lea--Software Engineer-CNE     2000/040,2000/040,Pentiums 133,100    *
*            *Without Dreams there would be no Reality*                     *
*D-Cubed Design Group  [email-masked]   Others are dimmed by the LightWave  *
*****************************************************************************